The latest release of JetS3t, version 0.7.4, was released over the weekend.
- Shell scripts are more compatible with Cygwin
New toolkit functionality:
- Added support for the new Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS) class for objects
- CloudFrontService: Support for HTTPS-only distributions and logging of streaming distributions
- Added support for buckets located in the Asia Pacific (Singapore) location "ap-southeast-1"
- Improved compatibility with Eucalyptus/Walrus
Cockpit application updates:
- Reduced Redundancy Storage class
- Buckets located in the Asia Pacific (Singapore) location
- HTTPS-only CloudFront distributions
Synchronize application updates:
- Allow synchronization with third-party buckets that are not owned by the user
- CloudFrontService API changes may break backwards-compatibility
- SOAPService is deprecated and will soon be removed from the toolkit