The latest version of JetS3t (jet-set), my Java library for Amazon's Simple Storage Service, is now publicly available.
Visit the JetS3t web site to download version 0.7.0, to run the latest online applications, or to read the updated documentation.
Version 0.7.0 includes a number of bug fixes and support for some of the
newest features of Amazon S3.
- Support for the Amazon CloudFront service
- Support for configuring and accessing Requester Pays buckets.
- Cockpit: Manage your CloudFront distributions, access and configure Requester Pays buckets, easily use DevPay S3 accounts, and have Cockpit remember your preferences
- Synchronize: More options for setting your configuration options, and improved support for HTTP Proxies
- Improved toolkit support for DevPay S3 account credentials, and for HTTP Proxies
- .jetset-ignore files now accept wildcard directory paths
You can also read the full list of changes.
My thanks go to all those who contributed with code patches, bug reports, feature requests, and general feedback.